Yes, you should know that if you decide not to use some cookies, this website may not work perfectly, affecting your user experience.
What is a COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on your computer when you access certain websites or blogs.
Cookies allow that page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer, and depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, they can be used to recognize you.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session occupying a minimum space of memory and no harm to your computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the session browser (so-called session cookies).
The majority of them browsers accept as standard to them cookies and, with independence of the same, allow or prevent in them settings of security them cookies temporary or memorized.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about it such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep are technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
Acceptance of cookies: current regulations
You should know that in the case of continuing to navigate, you will be giving your consent to the use of these cookies. But, at any time, you can change your mind and block its use through your browser.
The LSSI-CE regulation (Information Society and Electronic Commerce Act)
The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons), which unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in EU countries.
Types of cookies
In Order To offer you a better user experience, To obtain analytical data, To Store and To recover information about your browsing habits or of your equipment and to develop your activity, this web site https://selectedwatches.net, uses own cookies and of Third parties.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a Web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, Identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the process of purchasing an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during the Browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser to Through which it accesses the service, the regional configuration from where it accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that the users of the offered service make. To do this we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most effective way the offer of the advertising spaces that are in the Web page, adapting the contents of the advertisement to the content of the service. Requested or the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you publicity related to your navigation profile.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a Web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store the user behavior information obtained through observation of their browsing habits, allowing you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- Third party Cookies: This Web https://www.selectedwatches.net may use third party services which, on behalf of Google, will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other related services With the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can also adjust the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. And you can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.
For this, you should take into account that you will have to adapt separately the configuration of each browser and computer that you use because, as we have commented previously the cookies are associated with the browser, not the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265